sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2009

A Green Scarf, if you may

And I said,

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes'.''

Romeo save me - they're tryin' to tell me how to feel;
This love is difficult, but it's real.
Don't be afraid; we'll make it out of this mess.
It's a love story - baby just say "Yes.' "


I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever comin' around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town,

And I said,

"Romeo save me - I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in thy head? I don't know what to think-"





.estou cansada que me roubem as minhas paixões, sonhos e devaneios.
[Music by Taylor Swift, Love Story]

3 comentários:

Sophia disse...

"Green Scarf"= Becky :D
Como eu adoro esse filme, como eu adorei todos os livros :')

Beijinho*

Cosmo Girl disse...

Ai mana, cmo esta música somos nós!

A letra, os acordes, a melodia, até a voz da Taylor :')

É uma verdadeira Love Story, ainda pa mais envolve Shakespeare :P

<3

Daniela disse...

esta música derrete-me, kiki :')