terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2009

E esta fala roubou-me o fôlego, II


'I'm not frightened. I'm not frightened of anything. The more I suffer, the more I love. Danger will only increase my love, will sharpen it, will give it spice. I will be the only angel you need. You will leave life even more beautiful than you entered it. Heaven will take you back and look at you and say: "Only one thing can make a soul complete and that thing is love."


The Reader




(post inteiramente dedicado a uma das minhas manas do coração - a S. - das pessoas neste mundo que melhor me compreende, melhor me sabe ler e que alinha em tudo o quanto seja idílico da minha parte. :P)

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

:') Lindo!!!

Sara disse...

Porque quando ouvi o Michael a dizer isto caíram-me duas lágrimas, lembrei-me de ti e pensei: 'Esta é uma frase que só eu e a minha mana Kikicocas conseguimos perceber.'

And because you are my Person. :')